UPVC Cold Flow
Lead free uPVC plumbing system for use in cold and potable water applications
uPVC stands for Unplasticized polyvinyl chloride and is PVC without plasticizing (flexibility) agents added. We at Vahini use NSF tested Raw material which is approved for Drinking water. These pipes are durable and long lasting. They do not rust, rot or wear out over a long period of time. Therefore, uPVC plumbing system is the most commonly used for cold water applications.
- Piping range available from 1/2" to 2"
- Available in both SCH 40 and SCH 80
- Lead free and durable
- UV stabilized and fire resistant
- Solvent weld plumbing system
- Cost effective
- Environment friendly
- Easy to install and low maintenance
- 100% inspection of both incoming and outgoing material